Zhang Zhou Pien Tze Huang (1 PC / 3g) 漳州片仔癀 (1粒装)
Services offered: We can assist to grind and apportion to your requirements. Do state your requirements in “Order Notes” section when checking out.
- Also known as: Pian Zai Huang, Pian Zai Wang.
- Introduction: A famous formula, formulated approximately in the year 1555 by a royal physician in the Ming Dynasty, China.
- Benefits: Traditionally used to relief inflammation, reduce swelling and cool the blood.
- Reduces Heatiness, Detoxifies the Body, Reliefs Inflammation and hence Pain, Reduces Bruises and Blood Stasis, Known to Assist with Cancer, Aids Liver Recovery.
- Indications: Taken orally
- Children age 1-8, take 0.15 – 0.3g each time (One-twentieth 1/20 or One-tenth 1/10 of 1 piece)
- Above 8 years old, take 0.6g each time (One-Fifth 1/5 of 1 piece).
- Take 2-3 times daily with warm water.
- 服法及用量: 内服：
- 1 – 8 岁每次 0.15 克 – 0.30 克
- 8 岁以上及成人每次 0.60 克
- 每日 2-3 次，温开水送服。
- Ingredients: 3g contains: Moschus (麝香, SheXiang) 0.09g, Calculus Bovis (牛黄, NiuHuang) 0.15g, Radix Notoginseng (田七, TianQi) 2.55g, Fel Serpentis (蛇胆, SheDan) 0.21g.
- Whats in the box: 3g or 1 piece of Pien Tze Huang.
- 规格：每粒重 3 克。
- Caution: Avoid if pregnant.
- Storage: Avoid humidity, Keep Dry. If opened, keep refrigerated.
- Authentic product: Manufactured by Zhang Zhou Pien Tze Huang Pharmaceutical Company Limited, China, the sole manufacturer of Pien Tze Huang.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.