Lingzhi Jin Feng Wan 灵芝金凤丸 – A supplement for Females
- Also known as: Bai Feng Wan 白凤丸, Bak Foong Pill, Female Liver Tonic, Female blood nourishing pill.
- This is a Natural Traditional Chinese Medicine Formula by Thye Shan Medical Hall since 1960.
- An alternative to other Bai Feng Wan 白凤丸 in the market.
- Key Benefits:
- Provides Menstrual Cramp Relief
- Regulates Menstruation
- Natural and Completely Herbal Ingredients
- Improves Skin Complexion
- Improves Energy levels and Combats fatigue
- Made in Singapore, by a 66 Year Old heritage brand (Thye Shan Medical Hall)
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Nourishes Yin and Dispels Coldness
- Maintains Hormonal Balance and Weight.
- Suitable for: Females with irregular menstruation, unnatural menstrual blood volume or viscosity, blood lumps in menstrual blood, menstrual cramps, young females who just started their cycle and experience pain, menopause, those looking for skin complexion improvements.
- Indications: Irregular menstruation, deficiency of vital energy and blood, soreness and aching of abdomen and loins, sallow complexion.
- For basic health: 10 pills once daily after meals. Stop taking during your period.
- For more serious conditions: 20 pills (3.28g) each time, 2 times a day after meals.
- Not recommended for: Pregnant women.
- 100% SAFE: Approval obtained from Health Sciences Authority (HSA) of Singapore
- In the box: 1 bottle of Lingzhi Jin Feng Wan 灵芝金凤丸, contains 260 pills
- Made in Singapore; Product of Singapore
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
- Premium Quality Herbs
- A quality product of Thye Shan Medical Hall 泰山药行出品
- Suitable for all ages
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Ayton Chong –
I was shopping around online to find some chinese herbal medication for my wife, as she start to complain her “there” pain. Then I found this medicine that is similar to the bai feng wan and I bought it to try for my wife. So far after 1 month of use, it seems to be effective.
I have been consistently taking this supplement for one year. I would recommend this supplement as I find my overall health has improved.
Thye Shan –
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review on our products! We wish you good health and safety!
Sabrina Ang –
I have been consuming this for more than 2 months. It really helps to reduce my work fatigue and improve my energy levels daily.
Jasline Chua –
Veronica Chia –
I had been trying to find a pill that regulates my menses because of how irregular it has been for the past few weeks. I am an active person who is always on the go, as I work in the food delivery sector. So I don’t really have the time to spend 2 to 3 hours just to brew a soup to help out with my menstruation.
I am also a strong advocate for natural ingredients and organic products, so it can be quite troublesome to find the right kind of medication for me.
I remembered this product from a Google Advertisement some time ago…. and I went ahead and bought it.
Delivery was prompt and fast. So far the pills seemed to be working so far. It did resolve my menstrual pain brought by the irregular periods.
However, I do feel that it can be quite daunting to swallow this many pills.
Xing Yi Lin –
Kato Song –
Very happy with this product. Helps me a lot with my cramps. Definitely will purchase again.