Indonesian Natural Birds Nest Grade Super AA 300g 印尼特级燕盏
- What is it: Bird’s Nest comes entirely from the saliva of the Swiftlet bird. Unlike other species of birds, Swiftlets do not use twigs, feathers, or straws to create their nests. This allows the Swiftlet to differentiate their own home among the many birds. Swiftlets are migratory birds that would form new nests every season. They usually form their nests in tropical and sub-tropical regions. Birds Nest is considered a delicacy and a popular tonic in TCM with its ability to enhance complexion and improve immunity. Thye Shan Medical Hall selects premium dried birds nest only from Indonesia, where their habitats are untainted, unpolluted and all natural.
- What is in the box: 300g of Indonesian Natural Birds Nest Grade Super AA 印尼特级燕盏
- Food for the Skin: Improves complexion, rich in calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium. Considered an anti-aging booster.
- Food for mothers for prenatal and postnatal nourishment
- Food for growing children: to improve overall immunity, preventing cough and flu.
- Food for elderly and those recovering from illnesses: Bird’s nest is filled with proteins and nutrients. It helps to speed up recovery.
- Food for lungs: It helps to relief respiratory ailments such as coughs or asthma.
- Easy absorption health supplement
- How to cook (for 1 person):
- Take 1 piece of Birds Nest and soak in water for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Drain the water, remove impurities, and prepare to double boil.
- Bring to boil, then double boil with small fire for another 60 minutes.
- May be taken chilled or warm.
- Optional additional ingredients: Rock Sugar or Honey, American Ginseng, Wolfberries, Red Dates.
- Recommendation: Take 1 piece, 2 to 3 times a week.
- Sustainable sources: Our Bird’s Nests are harvested only from sustainable sources.
- Harvested from Indonesia
- Taste notes: Delicious, rich and smooth texture. Can be consumed chilled or warm.
- Storage: Keep refrigerated.
- Suitable for all ages
- 100% Natural, no added chemicals.
- Packaged by Thye Shan Medical Hall Pte Ltd
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
There are no reviews yet.