Dang Shen Codonopsis 200g 正甘肃党参
Services offered: We can assist to slice and apportion to your requirements. Do state your requirements in “Order Notes” section when checking out.
- Also known as: Codonopsis Radix, Dang Sheng, Dong Sum
- Introduction: A widely used Chinese herb to improve Qi and blood. It is more affordable but gentler compared to Ginseng. Commonly used as soups or teas to boost immunity or post pregnancy or during maternity. Suitable for children. It is possible to have both Ginseng and Dang Shen in the same formula.
- Benefits: Boosts Qi or Energy, Invigorates spleen, Nourish blood, Improves lung functions, improves immunity, replenishes bodily fluids.
- Indications: Rinse herb and boil in soup or tea
- 服法及用量: 冲洗后煎煮
- Whats in the box: 200g of Dang Shen.
- Storage: keep refrigerated.
- Top grade from GanSu 正甘肃党参
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.