Premium Huang Qi (Astragalus Root) 75g 黄芪 北芪
- Also known as: Bei Qi 北芪, Hei Qi 黑芪, Radix Astragalus
- Introduction: It comes from the root of the plant of the Fabaceae family. This plant is native to the northern hemisphere, hence commonly know as BeiQi (北芪) or “from the North”. This is a common herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine to boost immunity and increase energy, Qi. This herb can be sliced in a few ways and varies in its shape.
- Benefits: Considered a super herb, it improves the immune system by strengthening the lungs and spleen. It improves Qi or Energy, warming the body and helping with water retention. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Indications: Rinse herb and boil in soup or tea
- 服法及用量: 冲洗后煎煮
- How to use: Commonly used as an added ingredient in soups, teas, porridge.
- Optional additional ingredients: Wolfberries, Red dates, Longan.
- Whats in the box: 75g of Premium Huang Qi (Astragalus Root) 75g 黄芪 北芪
- Storage: keep refrigerated.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.