Fish Maw Dried 180g 花胶筒
- Also known as: Flower Maw 花膠, Flower gum, Fa Gau. This is the non-fried premium version.
- Introduction: Dried fish maw comes from swim bladder of the fish. Fish maw is considered a precious seafood delicacy, together with abalones and sea cucumber, valued for its collagen and texture. It is very nourishing and rich in collagen and protein. It is also rich in a variety of vitamins, calcium, zinc, iron. It can nourish the kidneys and is great for the skin. It contains high viscosity protein that is great for the skin and improves blood circulation. Suitable for pregnant women as well.
- Note: Fried fish maws tend to turn rancid after awhile. Quality fish maws tend to be
- Improves skin complexion, improves blood circulation.
- Nourish kidneys.
- What is in the box: 180g of Premium Dried Fish 花胶筒
- Cooking styles: Stew, Soup, Porridge
- Optional additional ingredients: Abalone, sea cucumber, scallops, mushrooms, dried oysters, prawns.
- Storage: Store in a dark and dry place or in the refrigerator.
- 100% Natural and Authentic
- Premium Quality Herbs
- No Added Artificial Flavourings or Colourings
- Soak in water for 8-12 hours (overnight) until it softens. Change water if necessary. Time to soak varies depending on size and thickness of the Fish Maw. (Optional: Boil with ginger for 15 minutes to remove the fishy odour).
- Boil with other ingredients for 30-60 minutes.
- Take note not to over boil. Avoid high heat.
There are no reviews yet.