Pearl Powder Refined Pure 0.3g x 20 btls 珍珠粉 精致纯真
- Also known as: Zhen Zhu Fen 纯真珍珠粉
- New packaging & New Batch from supplier
- Introduction: Pearl powder is a traditional Chinese medicine well known for beautifying the skin and soothing of nerves.
- This can be taken by children and adults.
- Pearl powders are used both internally and externally.
- The manufacturer was founded in 1800s during the Qing dynasty as a traditional pharmacy. They still remain as a reputable manufacturer, pharmacy, and dispensary with a museum in HangZhou, China.
- Benefits: Improves skin complexion, keeps skin firm and beautiful, lightens pigmentation, soothes the nervous system, calms nerves, increase vigor, helps with insomnia, reduces heatiness.
- Indications: Oral ingestion. No known side effects. Drink in the morning or before bedtime. Take with warm water.
- Children: Take 1 bottle of 0.3g of Pearl Powder daily, either in the morning or before bedtime.
- Adults: Take 2 bottles of 0.3g of Pearl Powder per day each time, either in the morning or before bedtime.
- May be taken together with Milk or Honey.
- May also be used externally: Apply after cleansing face or mix with moisturiser or face mask and apply to face.
- 服法及用量: 内服，传统药品，每日早上或睡前服用。若症状持续存在，应就医诊治。
- Ingredients: Refined Pure Pearl Powder 纯真珍珠粉
- Whats in the box: 20 bottles x 0.3g/bottle of Refined Pure Pearl Powder 纯真珍珠粉
- Manufactured by: HangZhou Hu Qing Yu Tang Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd.
- 产商: 杭州胡庆余堂药业有限公司
- Storage: Avoid humidity, Keep Dry.
- Authentic product: Manufactured by HangZhou Hu Qing Yu Tang Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd.
- Note: Pearl powder will not completely dissolve in liquid. Stir as you drink.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
There are no reviews yet.