Zhenzu Pai Pao Chin Feng San 3g 珍珠八宝惊风散
- Also known as: Jing Feng San, 惊风散, Chin Feng San
- Commonly used for: babies who are “frightened” or fussing.
- Indications: For babies suffering from fever, stomach wind, excess sputum, coughing, restlessness and loss of appetite.
- Suitable for: Young children above 1 years old, adults.
- Dosage: Oral administration. Children 1-3 years old take 1/2 bottle each time. Above 3 years old take 1 bottle each time. One dose every 4 hours with lukewarm water.
- Precaution: This is a traditional medicine. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. Avoid overdose or prolonged use. No known side effects.
- In the box: 3g of Zhenzu Pai Pao Chin Feng San 珍珠八宝惊风散
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
- Made in Singapore
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
There are no reviews yet.