Dang Gui Pian Pressed (Angelica Root) 75g 精选大当归片
- Also known as: DangGui, Radix Angelica Sinensis, Dong Quai, Tang Kuei
- Introduction: Comes from the root of the plant. It is a common chinese medicinal herb in TCM for females as it is a top herb for blood nourishment. This is the pressed form for the middle and lower parts of the roots. This is different from Dang Gui Head (当归头).
- Benefits: Nourishes and replenishes blood, moves blood, alleviates pain and uncomfortable provides menstrual cramp relief, regulates menstruation. Tonifies the Liver. Improves Qi or Energy. Warms the body and moves the digestive system.
- Indications: Rinse herb and boil in soup or tea. Particularly good for blood deficiency such as paleness or issues with female menstruation (irregular, pain, excessive flows).
- 服法及用量: 冲洗后煎煮
- How to use: Commonly added in soups or Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) prescriptions.
- Whats in the box: 75g of Dang Gui Pian Pressed (Angelica Root) 75g 精选大当归片
- Storage: keep refrigerated.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
There are no reviews yet.