Xiao Yao Wan Condensed Mei Hua Brand 200s 梅花牌浓缩逍遥丸
- Indication: For treating impeded flow of liver ‘Qi’ resulting in irregular menstruation, fullness and pain in chest and hypochondrium, dizziness, and poor appetite.
- Action: Soothes liver and invigorates spleen, nourishes blood and regulates menstruation.
- Dosage: Take 8 pills with warm water each time, 3 times daily.
- Contraindications: Not advisable for pregnant women to take in. Recommended to consult physician’s advice before taking. Do not take this medicine when having flu. Not suitable for patients with Menorrhagia.
- What’s in the box: 200x Capsules (each 300mg)
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.