Premium Dang Gui (Angelica Root) 75g 大当归头
Services offered: We can assist to slice. Do state your requirements in “Order Notes” section when checking out.
- Also known as: DangGui, Radix Angelica Sinensis, Dong Quai, Tang Kuei
- Introduction: Comes from the root of the plant. It is a common herb in TCM for females as it is a top herb for blood nourishment.
- Benefits: Nourishes and replenishes blood, moves blood, alleviates pain, regulates menstruation. Tonifies the Liver. Improves Qi or Energy.
- Indications: Rinse herb and boil in soup or tea. Particularly good for blood deficiency such as paleness or issues with female menstruation (irregular, pain, excessive flows).
- 服法及用量: 冲洗后煎煮
- How to use: Commonly used as an added ingredient in soups, teas, porridge.
- Optional additional ingredients: Wolfberries, Red dates, Longan.
- Whats in the box: 75g of Premium Dang Gui (Angelica Root) 大当归头
- Storage: keep refrigerated.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.