White Lotus Seeds 100g (Lian Zi) 白建莲子
- Also known as: Semen Nelumbinis, 莲子
- Introduction: Lotus Seeds come from the seed of the Lotus Plant (Nelumbo nucifera). This is sun-dried. It is commonly found in many food dishes. It has a light sweet taste. It tonifies the spleen and helps with diarrhea and improves appetite. It also helps kidneys and the heart.
- Benefits: This is a neutral herb that helps the spleen, kidneys and heart organs. It helps with diarrhea and excess sweating. It also assists with abnormal discharges of the body. Lotus seeds improves the appetite.
- How to cook:
- Gently rinse the lotus seed
- Boil for 10-20 minutes to soften.
- Add to dish.
- Whats in the pack: 100g of White Lotus Seeds (Lian Zi) 白建莲子
- Commonly used for cooking desserts, soups, or stir-fried. May be used in sweet or salty/savory dishes.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Packed by Thye Shan Medical Hall 泰山药行出品
Suitable for all ages