Anti-Hoarseness Tea Mix 清音开声茶 Qing Yin Kai Sheng Cha
- Thye Shan Anti-Hoarseness Tea Mix 清音开声茶 is a convenient and easy tea to brew for 1 to 6 persons.
- Also known as: Hoarse Voice Tea, Kai Yin Cha 开音茶
- Great taste, popular among family and young children.
- Functions: Relieves hoarseness, soothes sore and rough throats, quench thirst. Aids those who have lost their voice.
- Indications: Take 1 pack every 2 – 3 days.
- What is in the box: 1 pack of Anti-Hoarseness Tea Mix 清音开声茶
- Keep refrigerated. Contains oxygen absorber.
- Note: Contains Bamboo bees 竹蜂 / Xylocppa Dissimilis. Non-vegetarian.
- 100% Natural and Authentic
- Premium Quality Herbs
- No Added Artificial Flavourings or Colourings
- Easy to Cook
- Packaged and Made in Singapore
- Put Anti-Hoarseness Tea Mix 清音开声茶 ingredients in 0.7 to 1 litre of water.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.