Nanyang Bak Kut Teh (Herbal Spare Ribs Soup) 南洋肉骨茶
- Thye Shan Nanyang Bak Kut Teh is a convenient and easy soup to cook for 2 to 6 pax.
- Can be drunk on a weekly basis. Recommend to cook with pork ribs. Can be cooked without meat as well.
- Dispels wind and dampness. Strengthens the body.
- What is in the box: 1 pack of Bak Kut Teh, 1 piece of cooking instructions
- 100% Natural and Authentic
- Premium Quality Herbs
- No Added Artificial Flavourings or Colourings
- Easy to Cook
- Packaged and Made in Singapore
- Nanyang Bak Kut Teh herbs (Provided in pack)
- Thye Shan Spice Sachet (Provided in pack)
- 1kg Spare ribs
- 2 large bulbs of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of white Pepper Powder
- 3 tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 2 litres of Water
- Marinate spare ribs or other meats with oyster sauce, sesame oil, and white pepper powder for approximately 30 minutes. Put aside.
- Bring 2 litres of water to boil. Add the herbs in “Nanyang Bak Kut Teh” and cook for 1 hour at low heat.
- Remove the herbal residue.
- Add in marinated meat, garlic and Thye Shan Spice Sachet (provided in pack), and cook for another 1 hour or until meat softens.
- Season with dark soy sauce to your preference. Serve warm.