Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang (Yiling) 24s 以岭 连花清瘟胶囊 [NEW STOCK]
100% Authentic Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang (Yiling) 24s. We sell new stocks with the updated packaging.
Note: One box of Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang (Yiling) 24s will only last for 2 days.
- Introduction: This Chinese Proprietary Medicine (CPM) is an antiviral drug, effective in treating a broad spectrum of viruses. Symptoms include fever, cough with phlegm.
- Used for: Reduce heatiness, detoxifying, treat influenza, high fever with chills and cough. Aids and quickens recovery from influenza.
- To clear scourge and remove toxin, diffuse the lung and discharge heat. Used with system of heat toxin assailing the lung in influenza, manifested as fever or high fever, aversion to cold, muscular soreness, stuffy and runny nose, cough, headache, dry and sore throat, reddish tongue, yellow and greasy tongue coating.
- Symptoms of influenza: Heatiness or High Fever, Chills, Muscle aches, Nasal congested with runny nose, Cough, Headaches, Dry and Sore Throat.
- Oral administration. Take 4 capsules (0.35g/capsule) 3 times a day.
- 一次 4 粒，一日 3 次。
- Side effect: May cause gastrointestinal adverse reactions such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating, as well as rash, itches, dry mouth, dizziness.
- Contraindication: Use with caution in pregnancy, lactation, individuals with cold deficiencies in spleen and stomach or with Qi and blood deficiencies and heart diseases, hypertension, glaucoma, diabetes and thyroid diseases. Avoid prolonged use.
- 成分 (Ingredients)：连翘、金银花、炙麻黄、炒苦杏仁、石膏、板蓝根、绵马贯众、鱼腥草、广藿香、大黄、红景天、薄荷脑、甘草。辅料：淀粉
- In the box: 24 capsules of 0.35g of Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang (Yiling) 以岭 连花清瘟胶囊
- 包装： 0.35克 x 24粒/盒
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.