Want larger size for larger pain? Click here for Shu Jin Zhen Tong Balm K.T.T (Large)
Shu Jin Zhen Tong Balm K.T.T (Small) Medicated Plaster 12s 康之田 舒筋镇痛膏(小)
Chinese medicated pain relief patches for various aches, muscle pains or even bruises.
- Packaging: 3.75g/patch (8cm x 11cm); 6 patches per ziplock pack, 2 packs per box. Total 12 patches.
- Indications: For aches and pains such as muscle pains and strains. Pain relief for bruises and contusion; notalgia; lumbago and any dull pains.
- Dosage and method of usage of the pain relief patch:
- Apply once a day, each time 1 patch.
- If required patch is smaller, you may cut it.
- Avoid contacts with eyes and mucous membranes when in use. Do not apply on wounded skin.
- Can be applied to shoulder or neck or other parts of the body.
- Consult a Chinese medicine practitioner or seek advice from a doctor before the use of this product by children.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Precautions to be taken regarding the use of the medicine:
- Avoid to use products containing methyl salicylate in children who have a flu, chickenpox or fever.
- People who are allergic to salicylic acid should consult a Chinese Medicine practitioner or a doctor before using the product.
- For External Application Only.