Sheng Hua Tang 生化汤
- Also known as: Sheng Hua Soup, Confinement Soup
- What is it: This is a traditional Chinese herbal soup taken 3-4 days after birth, during the postnatal or confinement period. Aids postpartum women to a speedy recovery. 产后调养. Recommend to take 1 to 2 packs only.
- Functions: Improve Qi and Blood flow, remove blood stasis or cleanse the blood, warms the body, relief pain after child birth, regulate Lochia (Vaginal) discharge.
- What is in the box: 1 pack of Sheng Hua Tang 生化汤, with separately packed saffron (红花).
- Saffron (红花): This is a separately packed herb. This herb is added towards the end only (后下). It helps to remove blood stasis, 驱淤血.
- Not suitable for: Pregnant women, Children. 孕妇与儿童禁用
- Premium Quality Herbs
- Easy to Cook
- Packaged and Made in Singapore
- Gently rinse herbs, except the saffron.
- Place all herbs except saffron in 0.6 to 0.8 litres of water (3 rice bowls full).
- Bring to boil, then simmer (小火）for 30 minutes.
- Add the saffron (stated 后下), and simmer for another 10 minutes (approximately 1 rice bowl remaining).
- Serve hot.