Bao Qing Chinese Barley 600g 宝庆薏米
- Also known as: Bao Qing Yi Mi, Chinese Pearl Barley, Pearl Barley, 中国薏苡仁 (Yi Yi Ren / yiyiren), Coix Seed.
- 300g of Bao Qing Chinese Barley 宝庆薏米
- Benefits: Reliefs heatiness, water retention, strengthens spleen, aids digestion, aids diarrhea, invigorates spleen.
- What is it: This chinese barley is different It belongs to the same plant family as roses, with thorns. Hawthorn are the berries of the shrubs. Slightly cooling effect. Suitable for those exposed to hot humid weather or heatiness from fried and spicy foods.
- Tasting notes: Bland in taste.
- May be used in soups, teas, drinks, risottos, stews, salads, sweet soup dessert.
- How to cook barley drink: Rinse and soak in water for an hour. Boil with rock sugar for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Optional addtional ingredients: Winter melon, or rock sugar, or honey, or Pandan Leaves
- Natural herbs without added colouring or flavouring.
- Suitable for children and family.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Pregnant women should avoid.
- Rinse 100g of Chinese Barley and sieve out.
- Soak in water for 1 hour.
- Boil in 1.5 to 2 litres of water for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Optional ingredients: Winter melon, or Rock Sugar, or Honey, or Pandan Leaves.
Product of Thye Shan Medical Hall 泰山药行出品