Wild Cave Bird’s Nest (Rose) 150g 御凤燕玫瑰冰糖洞燕
- What is it: Bird’s Nest comes entirely from the saliva of the Swiftlet bird. Unlike other species of birds, Swiftlets do not use twigs, feathers, or straws to create their nests. This allows the Swiftlet to differentiate their own home among the many birds. Swiftlets are migratory birds that would form new nests every season. They usually form their nests in tropical and sub-tropical regions. Birds Nest is considered a delicacy and a popular tonic in TCM with its ability to enhance complexion and improve immunity.
- What is in the box: 150g of Wild Cave Bird’s Nest (Rose) 御凤燕玫瑰冰糖洞燕
- Food for the Skin: Improves complexion, rich in calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium. Considered an anti-aging booster.
- Food for mothers for prenatal and postnatal nourishment
- Food for growing children: to improve overall immunity, preventing cough and flu.
- Food for elderly and those recovering from illnesses: Bird’s nest is filled with proteins and nutrients. It helps to speed up recovery.
- Food for lungs: It helps to relief respiratory ailments such as coughs or asthma.
- Easy absorption health supplement
- Sustainable sources: Our Bird’s Nests are harvested only from sustainable sources.
- Harvested from Indonesia
- Made in Singapore
- Ready to eat: Delicious, rich and smooth texture. Can be consumed chilled or warm.
- Optional additional ingredients: American Ginseng, Wolfberries, Red Dates.
- Suitable for all ages
- Healther Choice by HSA: Reduced sugar, 25% lower in sugar compared to regular bird’s nest
- 100% Natural, No preservatives, No stabilisers, No added flavouring, No added colouring
- Product of Thye Shan Medical Hall Pte Ltd
Recommendation: Store in a cool dry place. To refrigerate once opened and to consume within 24 hours.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.