Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae) 150g 杜仲
- Also known as: Cortex Eucommiae, DuZhong, Eucommiae Bark
- Introduction: It comes from the bark of the Eucommiae tree. Common herb for males in Traditional Chinese Medicine as this herb targets the kidneys, strengthening the lower back.
- Benefits: Relieves Waist Ache and Back Ache, Nourishes Kidney, Improves Qi and Blood Circulation.
- Indications: Rinse herb and boil in soup or tea
- 服法及用量: 冲洗后煎煮
- Whats in the box: 150g of Du Zhong.
- Storage: keep refrigerated.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.