Tong Cao Rice Paper Pith 75g 通草
- Also known as: Tetrapanax
- Introduction: This is a herb from the stem of a shrub. A widely used Chinese herb to promote lactation or aid lactation disorders. It is commonly used by mothers after birth to promote lactation. This is commonly brewed as tea in the red dates longan tea taken during confinement. Tong Cao has a diuretic effect in promoting urination and drains damp heat. This herb is slightly cooling in nature. The recommended dose for lactation is 15-18g (One Fifth or 1/5 of each pack of Tong Cao 75g), or 2 to 5g in decoctions.
- Benefits: Promotes lactation, promotes urination and removes damp heat in the body.
- 功能主治效：通气下乳，治疗鼻塞， 利尿，通利血脉，利水渗湿.
- Indications: Gently rinse herb and boil in soup or tea
- 服法及用量: 冲洗后煎煮
- Country of Origin: China
- Precautions: Do not use during pregnancy. Exercise care when taking with other diuretic drugs.
- Whats in the box: 75g of Tong Cao Rice Paper Pith 通草.
- Storage: Store in dry areas away from the sun.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.