Triple Pack for Triple the value! Enjoy 20% OFF! (U.P For 1: $6.00)
Shu Jin Zhen Tong Balm K.T.T (Large) Medicated Plaster 康之田 舒筋镇痛膏 (大) 6s
Chinese medicated pain relief patches for various aches, muscle pains or even bruises.
- Packaging: 7.5g/patch (11cm x 16cm); 6 patches per ziplock bag per box
- Indications: For aches and pains such as muscle pains and strains. Pain relief for bruises and contusion; notalgia; lumbago and any dull pains.
- Dosage and method of usage of the pain relief patch:
- Apply once a day, each time 1 patch.
- If required patch is smaller, you may cut it.
- Avoid contacts with eyes and mucous membranes when in use. Do not apply on wounded skin.
- Can be applied to shoulder or neck or other parts of the body.
- Consult a Chinese medicine practitioner or seek advice from a doctor before the use of this product by children.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Precautions to be taken regarding the use of the medicine:
- Avoid to use products containing methyl salicylate in children who have a flu, chickenpox or fever.
- People who are allergic to salicylic acid should consult a Chinese Medicine practitioner or a doctor before using the product.
- For External Application Only.