Flower Tea Palette 养生花茶饮
Contains 6 types of flowers, each with different health benefits:
- Blooming Flower Balls – Calms & relaxes
- Chrysanthemum Buds – Expels heatiness
- Roselle – Aids digestion & detoxification
- Jasmine – Relieves stress
- French Rose – Promotes beautiful skin
- Honeysuckle – Clears heatiness & toxins
- Introduction: 6 types of flower teas for you to customize to your own taste and liking!
- Blooming Flower Ball: A mixture of Amaranth (Red), Marigold (Yellow), TieGuanYin Tea (Partially-Oxidised Ooling Tea, also known as Ti Kuan Yin). Taste: Slightly astringent, with floral sweetness, rich notes of honey and roasted nuts. TieGuanYin has a soft, mellow smooth and savory taste. The taste is softer than Green Tea. Functions: Calming tea, rich in anti-oxidants.
- Functions: Calming tea, rich in anti-oxidants.
- How to brew:
- Place 1 Blooming Flower Ball into a tea pot (~1 litre or more).
- Pour hot boiling water into the pot.
- Allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Admire the flower unfold and savour the tea.
- Optional additional ingredients not inside: Honeysuckle, Wolfberries / Goji Berries, Longan.
- Storage: Keep refrigerated. 请存放冰箱。Avoid humidity, Keep Dry.
- Whats in the box: 1 box of Flower Tea Palette 养生花茶饮. Contains drying agents.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.