Blooming Flower Balls Tea 24s 开花球
- Blooming Flower Balls Tea 24s 开花球 is a convenient and easy tea to brew for 1 to 6 persons.
- What is in each Blooming Flower Ball: A mixture of Amaranth (Red), Marigold (Yellow), TieGuanYin Tea (Partially-Oxidised Ooling Tea, also known as Ti Kuan Yin).
- Popular among family and young children.
- Taste: Slightly astringent, with floral sweetness, rich notes of honey and roasted nuts. TieGuanYin has a soft, mellow smooth and savory taste. The taste is softer than Green Tea.
- How to brew:
- Place 1 Blooming Flower Ball into a tea pot (~1 litre or more).
- Pour hot boiling water into the pot.
- Allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Admire the flower unfold and savour the tea.
- Functions: Calming tea, rich in anti-oxidants.
- What is in the box: 24 Blooming Flower Balls Tea 开花球
- Keep refrigerated. Contains drying agent.
- Premium Quality Herbs
- No Added Artificial Flavourings or Colourings
- Packaged and Made in Singapore
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.