Six Herbal Flavours Soup 六味清补凉
- Thye Shan Six Herbal Flavours Soup 六味清补凉 is a convenient and easy soup to cook for 2 to 6 pax.
- Commonly known as: Liu Wei Tang, or Six Combination Soup, or Lok Mei Tong (Cantonese), or Luck Bee Th’ng / Luck bee Thng.
- Functions: Expels heatiness, strengthens digestive system, improves appetite, nourish lungs.
- What is in the box: 1 pack of Six Herbal Flavours Soup 六味清补凉
- This can be served hot or cold, savoury (salty) or sweet, depending on preference.
- Sweet: Can be served as a dessert, hot or cold. Optional additional ingredients: Wolfberries, red dates, rock sugar.
- Salty: Served warm. Optional additional ingredients: lotus root, lean pork ribs, salt.
- 100% Natural and Authentic
- Premium Quality Herbs
- No Added Artificial Flavourings or Colourings
- Easy to Cook
- Packaged and Made in Singapore
- Put 1 pack of Six Herbal Flavours Soup 六味清补凉 in 1.5 to 1.8 litres of water.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Serve hot or cold.