Chuan Bei Fine Powder 60g 正川贝细粉 (川贝母)
- Also known as: Chuan Bei Mu 川贝母, Fritillaria Bulbs
- Introduction: Chuan Bei is a bulbous plant with hanging bell-shaped flowers. The herb is obtained from the dried bulbs of the flower. The herb is used to treat coughs (Yin-deficient) and reduce phlegm. It is good to clear heatiness, strengthens the lungs and heart.
- This can be taken by children and adults.
- Benefits: Treat cough, reduce phlegm, clear heatiness, strengthen lungs and heart, improves Yin.
- Indications: Oral ingestion. Mix 1 spatula (provided), approximately 2.5ml, of Chuan Bei Fine Powder 正川贝细粉 (川贝母) with a cup of warm water (approximately 100ml). Take 2 times a day, once in the morning once at night daily. No known side effects. Take with warm water.
- 服法及用量: 内服，每日掺温水用两次，早晚各一次。每次一茶匙。
- Optional cooking method: Cook with Chinese Pear and Rock Sugar or Honey
- Put 1 teaspoon of Chuan Bei Fine Powder with sliced Chinese Pear and honey in 1 litre of water. Bring to boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Drink warm.
- Whats in the box: 60g of Chuan Bei Fine Powder 正川贝细粉 (川贝母), 1 plastic spatula ~2.5ml
- Storage: Keep refrigerated. 请存放冰箱。Avoid humidity, Keep Dry.
- Suggest to leave a 2 hour gap between Chinese Herbal products and Western medicine, drugs or supplements.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.