Manuka Honey Waradaa 500+ MGO 250g 麦芦卡蜂蜜
- What it contains: 250g of Manuka Honey 500+ MGO from Australia
- Benefits: Immunity boosting, soothes the throat, improve digestive system, aids complexion.
- What is Manuka Honey: It is produced by bees who pollinate the flower Leptospermum scoparium, commonly known as the manuka bush. The active ingredient is Methylglyoxal, which gives it the antibacterial effects.
- Certified 500+ MGO
- Indications: Take 2 teaspoons twice daily.
- For Who: Suitable for children above 1 years old.
- Waradaa produces 100% Manuka Honey, cold-pressed without any blending. It is disease and chemical free. Quality assurance and Australian Made. Each batch is certified and tested.
- Made in Australia
- 100% Australian owned and Made, produced from the source. All of our honeys are sourced directly from apiaries within Australia. None of our honey is blended with syrups or imported materials.
- Each batch is tested to ensure we meet the quality expectations we set for ourselves.
- This includes testing for C4 and AFB, along with MGO, DHA and HMF. All testing is carried out by an independent laboratory, with ISO17025 quality accreditation.
- Our goals are to uplift the global appreciation of Australian culture, preserve and regenerate our forests and create works that endure a lifetime, while delivering people products that enhance their health.
- We do this by planting trees, keeping bees and using inputs made in Australia and New Zealand, to keep our carbon footprint sustainable, and we bring it all together into something that you can use, wherever you are in the world.